Versace, Cavalli, Tiffany’s, Patek Philippe, Gucci, Burberry, Piaget, Rolex, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Omega,… so many watches, so little time (get it?… Time)… anyways; even Porsche has gotten into the act, when it comes to designing watches. I’m not sure if the hands on that watch move faster than all the other hands on all the other watches or just exactly what, but sure enough, they design watches now. And, all of these watches are made to do two basic things: a) keep time and b) make your arm look fabulous.
Is There A Way To Improve Upon Perfection?
You can wear all the nice, expensive, designer watches in the universe, but if you have saggy skin or possibly a little too much flesh where flesh should not be in abundance, that designer watch is going to take a backseat to the way your wrist looks even while wearing it. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to ban unwanted fat with the latest laser technology. From liposuction to skin rejuvenation and skin tightening, aesthetic surgery and other similar treatments have come a long ways since the days of celebrities being the only people who could afford it… or would even consider it. To help losing weight you can also try Garcinia Cambogia Extract Pure.
Even something as simple as freckles or other kinds of skin blemishes can be lightened or completely removed in this beauty focused day and age. After all, why spend thousands of dollars on a watch only to have it worn on a wrist that could have used $1000 worth of work?
How Do You Go About Selecting The Right Designer Watch?
When it comes to buying watches there are some simple guidelines to follow for both men and women. By taking a look at these guidelines you can be assured a more successful choice of designer watch.
- always, always go for the wow factor and remember that Marilyn wasn’t kidding when she said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend
- you have a choice to make – either a strap wristband or a bracelet style
- what kind of material are you going to want your watch to be made out of – ceramic, stainless steel, platinum, pink gold, rose gold, yellow gold etc.
- style and type – should your watch be dressy, trendy, serve as jewelry, functional, sporty or something else
- quartz or mechanical (note: mechanical can become an heirloom but needs looking after)
- which watch are you looking for – the extravagant, WOW factor? The traditional, classy men’s watch? The utilitarian, sporty watch? Or the sensible and professional style?
- price matters – decide how much you want to spend on your watch and if you’re going for that truly unique, wow factor watch know ahead of time that price should be no object.
Taking into consideration what type of clothing you’re going to be wearing with the watch should be of the utmost assistance, when deciding what kind of watch to wear/buy. Will you be wearing an evening gown or tuxedo, a T-shirt and jeans, or polished shoes with your best three-piece power suit?