It isn’t easy being fabulous, is it? Always having to coordinate the perfect ensemble for the perfect occasion. Forever obsessing about shoes (heels or flats), sandals, bags, earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces and of course watches to go with your jumper, skirts, pants, tops and dresses… it’s the never-ending struggle to look as good as you can possibly look no matter how much or how little you have to start with.
Some Tips On Outfits, Accessories And Color Coding
Let’s take this step by step:
- begin with a simple blouse, T shirt or other top that is not patterned or exceedingly colorful (remember K.I.S.S.)
- the basic color of the shirt will be your chosen or main color
- let’s go for a layered look today because eventually the weather is going to get cool again – make the underneath layer in the same color family as your main color (let’s say for instance that your shirt is dark blue, your under layer could be a lighter blue)
- going for the cool look here, pick out your favorite pants or cool jeans that offer the perfect fit
- to coordinate your shoes with your outfit consider the style of your cool outfit – as an example ballet flats, boots or strappy heels go great with skinny jeans
- now let’s get some crazy colors going with accessories such as jewelry, headbands, necklaces, bracelets – and don’t be afraid to try mixing and matching to see what works best
- finally, fun tights, footless tights or long socks go with a skirt nicely
Picking The Perfect Designer Watch For Your Needs
A good designer watch does more than just represent a quality timepiece, it is a way to make an impression. And as with everything that involves choice it can be a daunting task trying to pick just the right designer watch to go with that fabulous new cocktail dress. Since you’ve put the word ‘designer’ in front of ‘watch’ you can count on dropping little bit of cash here. When you’re spending that kind of money you want to make sure that you get it right the first time.
Consider the following:
- Where are you going to be wearing this watch?
- Get something waterproof and rugged if you’re athletic and might be wearing it during those types of activity.
- Wearing your watch indoors most of the time may call for something more formal or traditional.
- Do you want to look at digital or analog every time you check the time? Analog used to be a rule of thumb when it came to designer watches but this is rapidly changing as more designers create digital watches of high caliber and elegance.
- Figure out how many features you want your watch to include such as alarms, calendars and stopwatch abilities.
Walking around from store to store to watch shopping blindly will only drag out the process – consider these things ahead of time.